All inclusive apartments
The apartments in Monticchiello that Villa PoliFlora offers contain everything you need, seeing is believing!
all the comforts of home, but on vacation...
All of us have been on vacation at least once in the apartment, with the difficulties of an imprecise service, with shortcomings and inconveniences that have repercussions in the overall evaluation. We are generally used to receiving the keys to a bare environment, without linen or other everyday items.
We at Villa PoliFlora in Val d’Orcia want to welcome you in a well-kept house full of details, not only in terms of furnishings and hospitality, but also in the products you will find upon arrival!
HERE IS THE LIST OF EVERYTHING THAT IS ARRANGED IN OUR 4 APARTMENTS BEFORE EVERY CHECKIN:
- complete sheets with free change every 7 days; double pillow; extra blankets
- trio of bath towels for each person with free change every 3 days; hairdryer; toilet paper; hand soap, intimate soap and shower gel; body cream; bathroom rugs
- plasticized tablecloth; pot holders; doormat; sponges and dish soap; dishwasher tablets
- Flora’s homemade cake or biscuits; fresh fruit with lemon
- salt, pepper, sugar, coffee, oil, balsamic vinegar; tea, chamomile, herbal teas; milk
- complete accessories for the kitchen including blender, electric juicer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker of 2 sizes
- fresh bottle of drinking water upon arrival; refrigerator on with icicles in the freezer
- TV with digital terrestrial, Prime video and Amazon Music, Disney +; dvd for adults and children and dvd player; reading books also the foreign language and photo books
- laundry with washing machine and free soaps; drying racks and clothes pegs; iron and ironing board
- candle and lighter; calendar
- business cards of the restaurants of the village with discounts
- click here to see the layout of the apartments!