Covid FREE holiday at Villa PoliFlora is possible, because we have opened our apartments with an extra awareness: continue to make hospitality, continue to travel, continue to have fun and meet people, in SAFETY, in compliance with the rules and above all ourselves and of all of you!
- We have decided to open our house after a rigorous sanitization of the apartments, which we will do after each of your reservations, leaving 1 full day free between a possible family and the other – if you want, we will let you know about this, as well as how many apartments are occupied during your stay
- the closed common areas (only the entrance staircase leading to the Panorama and Pienza apartments) will be sanitized once a day, at the end of the day
- outside each apartment you will find sanitizing gel and disposable gloves, on request we can provide you with disposable masks; it will be your concern in every way to wear them in the presence of us and other guests
- we will welcome you in our large garden, where we can get to know each other and talk about your stay
- you will freely enter your apartments, we will always be available
- we ask you to carry out the document delivery and payment procedures electronically, we will deliver the invoice according to the method you prefer
- our linen comes from an external laundry, which guarantees the sanitation of sheets and towels
- we decided to pay homage to every reservation of a local packaged product, instead of Flora’s homemade cake and fruit on arrival… we want to avoid leaving fresh food but we hope you can come back again to taste it!
- we will also communicate all this information in the foreign languages of all our guests, if necessary